Stuff in progress Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - April 09, 2013 Working on new painting, working on new ideas..... painting, sewing, thinking Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments René PleinAir9 April 2013 at 19:12Love it already, only why arn't you "ragging" the black background?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySophie9 April 2013 at 19:26em..ragging? what's that?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRené PleinAir9 April 2013 at 21:54Ah you know, rubbing it lightly with a cloth, to get a nice interesting structure.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySophie10 April 2013 at 14:15aah 'ragging'...using a 'rag'. Oh don't know really, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. No difference really as its covered up already....ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hi, Please leave any comments here. Thanks, Sophie.
Love it already, only why arn't you "ragging" the black background?
ReplyDeleteem..ragging? what's that?
ReplyDeleteAh you know, rubbing it lightly with a cloth, to get a nice interesting structure.
ReplyDeleteaah 'ragging'...using a 'rag'. Oh don't know really, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. No difference really as its covered up already....
ReplyDelete